LA Dreaming Travel Planning Services
Who am I? My name is Michelle and I am the passionate adventurer and creator of LA Dreaming! This site was created with the goal of sharing about the city of Angels. I was born in Southern California. I grew up in Tennessee but moved back to California 10 years ago. I have experience in Los Angeles and Orange County as both a tourist and a local. I have been a tour guide at both Disneyland and Warner Bros Studios. As you might have noticed from my blog and/or social media channels, I have a passion for exploring SoCal.
The Los Angeles area is massive and travel planning can get overwhelming. I have spent enough time in traffic to have a good understanding of how to get around town. Plus, I know the hidden gems as well as the popular destinations that could be perfect for you. There is so much information available on LA that it can be challenging to figure out what you want to do, let alone what you can actually fit into your trip.
Why use me for your Trip Planning? Let me take the stress off your shoulders and plan the ideal vacation for you. Using my trip planning services, you’ll receive:
- Personalized tips to help you get the most out of your visit
- Recommendations for what to do, where to stay, where to eat, and how to get around.
- I can provide several different itineraries based on your interests.
During COVID 19 I can help you figure out what is available for you to do.
- Looking for an educational type of trip? I can provide a list of museums and historic places to visit.
- Looking to have a trip that involves visiting the best Instagrammable places? I’ve got you covered.
- Are you a big fan of movies & tv shows? I can help you figure out which movie studio tour to take, what filming locations you can easily visit, and more!
- Are you a big Disney fan? Did you know that there is so much more to see beyond Disneyland?
But that’s not all…
I can help you with many aspects of your travel, from hotels, transport, cheaper options for flights/travel, unique experiences, and help make sure you know about all of the free activities you can take advantage of. With my services, I can help you with something simple, or plan your entire trip – including an itinerary for each day! My services are completely customizable to what you are interested in.
My travel planning service can include:
- Discussion of your interests/goals/ideas for your trip
- Flight booking tips – which airport to fly into
- Accommodation suggestions based on your budget & preferences
- Restaurant recommendations (including local specialties/must-try)
- Sights to see, based again on interests and budget
- Personalized Itinerary
*I will not book anything with your card details -> I will only offer recommendations for what you could book. Booking is done by yourself.
Get in touch if you’d like to discuss more about my travel planning service, including costs. My travel planning services start at $15 but prices will vary depending on what you ask for. Click here to email me.